Thursday, December 20, 2012

LeAnn’s Shaky X-Factor Performance



I’m gonna need your help on this one, people… because frankly, I don’t see it, either.

On the show before the season 2 finale of X-Factor, finalist Carly Rose Sonenclar (who is more than likely going to take it all) hit the stage to perform the 90′s hit “How Do I Live” with one of it’s original performers, LeAnn Rimes (it was also recorded by country singer Trisha Yearwood, but I digress).

Carly did the song justice… but LeAnn looked kind of shaky, leading many to believe she was drunk before she hit the stage.

“I was trying to help this 13-year-old girl who was having some trouble with the song”, she’s claiming to TMZ — but as you can see for yourself, Carly definitely was owning it.

LeAnn’s lawyer also step up to defend his client, saying that LeAnn was acting that way “because she was on stage with a young girl” and that it all ties into “untrue things said by others and it feeds into this sort of thing.”

I personally think Miss Rimes was just shocked this 13-year-old girl could outshine her.

See it for yourself above.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment