Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Megan Fox Is On The Way To Being A Bad Mother



Why raise your child when someone else can?

The sexy Megan Fox is realizing just how tough motherhood can be. She’s just gave birth to her son Noah with husband, Brian Austin Green three months ago, but claims that she already needs help with raising him.

“Having an infant is difficult. It’s a lot of work and I didn’t hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities,” she said to the Daily Mirror. ‘I had no idea how difficult babies could be, so Brian and I were exhausted.”

So what did she do? She got a baby nurse to help bring up the very young one.

“I said to Brian, ‘We have to get a night nurse or we’re going to get a divorce because someone’s got to sleep in this house or we’re going to kill each other.”

So much for having that maternal instinct, huh?

Via tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment