Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Best of 2012′s Music – Mashed Up


There were a lot of great tracks released over this year… and some ones that were not so great. But for those who don’t have time to relive each and every one of them, here’s a great way to do so.

Check out “Pop Danthology 2012″, a mash-up created by remixer Daniel Kim of 50 of the biggest songs over this year. There’s some Riri (I knew she was a singer!), 1D (of course!), Katy and even that annoying ass K-Pop guy. But it all sounds pretty damn amazing this way.

“Pop Danthology 2012” was the first creative project I worked on”, Kim wrote on his blog, “not out of my need to escape my pain, but simply out of my desire to create art for art’s sake.”

His “art” has garnered over 10 million views! Add yourself to that list and check it out for yourself!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment