Saturday, January 12, 2013

Guess Who Finally Remembered He Was A Singer?

JTReady

Finally, the Justin we’ve all been waiting for.

In a surprise no one saw coming, Justin Timberlake decided that his almost seven-year break from making music was way too long for even him and teased the aspect of some much needed sounds from him coming extremely soon.

In the YouTube clip posted on his site, he explains why he turned his back on music following 2006′s Future Sex/Love Sound and while some may see it as being slightly douche-like (and let’s be real, it kind of is), he actually makes a very honest point.

“I’m the one who sits and is obsessive about it before you even get to hear it” he says in the minute-long clip. “As close as I get to it, I don’t know that I could physically torture myself that much year in and year out, and expect it to fulfill me the way that it does, and that way that it is right now. I don’t want to put anything out that I feel like is something I don’t love.”

Some artists need to take heed to that.

Once the video ends with a much needed, “I’m ready”… we’re led to a countdown that seems to end at midnight, this coming Sunday.

So what’s exactly happening? No one knows — but something tells me a certain other Justin is going to have plenty of time for his newest fun past time in the near future.

Check out the clip after the jump.

Via tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment