Saturday, January 12, 2013

Quentin Tarantino Makes Things Awkward

QuentinTarantino

At this point, all of the controversy and drama is seriously turning me off to this movie that I never had any interest in seeing in the first place.

The strong nature of Django Unchained is continuing to bring 0ut some very strong responses and this time, the director of the film is the one at the forefront.

During an interview with a London based reporter for the film’s promotion, the heavily opinionated Quentin Tarantino flips out on the reporter when asked about the connection between real life violence and violence in movies and media.

    The somewhat bizarre outburst was sparked when Channel 4‘s Krishnan Guru-Murthy asked him why he’s “so sure there is no link between enjoying movie violence and enjoying real violence.”

    “I’m gonna tell you why I’m so sure? Don’t ask me a question like that. I’m not biting. I refuse your question,” fumed Tarantino.

It gets even worse when the interviewer presses onto why he won’t answer the question.

“Because I refuse your question”, he says loudly. “I’m not your slave and you’re not my master. You can’t make me dance to your tune. I’m not a monkey.”

Um… did he forget what the movie was about in the first place? Bad choice of words, man.

Check out the oddity below because that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment