Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chris Brown Speaks The Obvious And Yet…

21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party - Arrivals

On the eve of the day where the incident that made him infamous is set to be serialized, singer Chris Brown decided to address that fateful night back in February of 2009 that sent his re-girlfriend (we should totally use that term from now on) Rihanna to the front of newspapers around the world and nearly sent his career down the drain.

He says that the incident was the “deepest regret of my life”, but rather than allow a full apology, he once again seems to blame it on just things getting out of hand.

“Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals”, he said to the UK’s Mirror. “”But she loves me — what can I say? I’m forgiven … but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

As for their recent reconnection and feeling like he hasn’t changed, he didn’t really seem too understanding of their attitudes either.

“People attack me and criticize me, it happens all the time”, he expressed. “But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more … Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything.”

Well, we’ll always know that night, dude. It’s obvious neither one of these two are ever going to get it. Ever. And it’s just more than a little bit sad that they don’t.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment