Thursday, February 28, 2013

Scott Weiland: Bring It On, STP!

Cirque Du Soleil's "Viva Elvis" World Premiere - Blue Carpet Arrivals

It’s about to go down.

Former (?) frontman to Stone Temple Pilots, Scott Weiland has spoken out regarding his dismissal from the group he led and not only does he claim to not have heard about it until the news broke earlier today, but he’s not going down without a fight.

“I learned of my supposed ‘termination’ from Stone Temple Pilots this morning by reading about it in the press”, he says.

“Not sure how I can be ‘terminated’ from a band that I founded, fronted, and co-wrote many of its biggest hits, but that’s something for the lawyers to figure out.”

I do believe we’ve just seen an epic counter attack.

We’ll keep you posted.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment