Saturday, February 9, 2013

Miley Cyrus Ain’t Taking Perez’s Crap

2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 1

And today, I suddenly have a little more respect for this young woman.

It’s becoming apparent that as the years go on, former Disney icon Miley Cyrus is more about letting life come naturally to her. She’s finally doing the music she wants to do, leaving her long recognizable locks by the wayside and kicking it with the ganja (on occasion).

But one thing she will jump to the forefront on: her relationship with hottie fiance, Liam Hemsworth.

Following a story where she was apparently seen with former Gossip Girl actor Ed Westwick that was reported by so-called Mr. Now Nice Guy Perez Hilton, the 20-year-old jumped on him via her Twitter and cut him down a couple of pegs.

    “@perezhilton hope you find love one day but can you not f–k with mine,” Cyrus tweeted. “I’ve never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night working on my record and never left with anyone other than my assistant. What happened to your big enlightenment… what happened to your promise to spread love not lies. And to be a decent human being with values and morals??? Dude u ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing.”

She closed it out as nicely as possible, expressing that he could “feel free to ask me whatever u want but I can’t tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x.”

Epic comments are epic.

Perez responded the only way he knew how — by screencapping the entire conversation and confirming that he was wrong.

And Miley wins by awesomeness!

You can check out the full convo after the jump.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment