Friday, February 8, 2013

Robin Roberts Will Return To GMA On…

RobinRobertsGMA

This woman’s perseverance and spirit never fails to bring a warmth to my heart.

Good Morning America‘s beloved anchor Robin Roberts is finally set to return to her rightful position behind the desk on February 20, which is exactly five months to the day of her life-saving bone marrow transplant.

    “I’m excited to re-join my wonderful GMA family,” the anchor wrote in a personal letter on Good Morning America‘s website. “I’m also looking forward to thanking YOU … for your many prayers and well wishes. Your compassion has been an enormous source of comfort to me and my family.”

Before she fully returns however, she’s taking some time to herself: she shared on her Twitter that she was going to the beach (obviously not in NYC — we’re preparing for a Nor’easter here) to “rest, reflect & count my blessings”.

Check out the very sweet clip made for her return from some of Hollywood’s biggest names, such as Denzel Washington and Hillary Clinton, after the jump.

Welcome back, Ms. Roberts!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment