Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christina Applegate Quits Show

20 Magic Minutes: A Family Celebration Benefiting Christina Applegate's Right Action for Women Chartitable Initiative Hosted by LG Electronics

When a show loses it’s frontrunner and it’s main attraction, you might as well what to cut the cord.

Following news that the series was headed in a “new direction” for it’s season 2 back end, actress Christina Applegate decided to no longer be a part of the NBC comedy, Up All Night.

“It’s been a great experience working  on Up All Night, but the show has taken a different creative direction and I decided it was best for me to move on to other endeavors,” Applegate said in a statement. “Working with Lorne Michaels has been a dream come true and I am grateful he brought me into his TV family.  I will miss the cast, producers and crew, and wish them the best always.”

It comes only a month after the creator and executive producer, Emily Spivey, decided to leave the series when it was announced the show would become one with a laugh track, as opposed to a single-camera series.

Something tells me we won’t be seeing a season 3.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment