Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nick Lachey: Shameless Kid Shot?

NickLachey

On one hand, this is really cute… but on the other, regarding his pretty non-existent solo career: really?

Check out the somewhat shameless cover of Nick Lachey’s upcoming album, A Father’s Lullaby, which shows him cradling his baby son, Camden.

    “When I first learned that I was going to be a father, I was inspired to create a special tribute to my son,” Lachey said in a press release. “Music has always been an incredibly significant part of my life and a meaningful way in which I express myself.”

    “Creating this album allowed me to further connect with Camden while also sharing the experience with families who are on a similar journey of welcoming a new life into their world,” he adds.

While there’s never anything wrong with showing off your love for your child, I think there might be a few of us scratching our heads over this one.

If you’re actually interested, A Father’s Lullaby will hit iTunes on March 13th.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment