Sunday, February 17, 2013

Alyson Hannigan: Keep That Crazed Man Away From Me

"American Reunion" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals

Not every fan has good intentions as sweet as American Pie.

Actress Alyson Hannigan has gotten a restraining order against an obsessed fan who has threatened to rape and kill her.

The troubled man, John Hobbs was said to be “mentally unstable and was recently discharged from a mental hospital” and had posted on Alyson’s site, Facebook and MySpace pages all the ways he would attack her if he had the chance.

    “Lets see How can I get myself in troble today [sic]. If I go with what I’ve been acussed of Most of my Life, I suppose I should start with being a rapist, so any nice girls out there want to get raped [sic]?”

The request was granted in L.A. County Superior Court and also stretches out to husband, actor Alexis Denisof and their two children.

She’s due back in court on March 6th to make the order permanent.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment