Sunday, February 17, 2013

RuCap Recap: Rupaul’s Drag Race Season 5 Episode 3: “Draggle Rock”

Roxxxy Andrews

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

1. Gurl…Jade Jolie throwing some shade at Serena Chacha sashaying away with “As you can see, I’m really upset” (as she is smiling like a little gnome) #GrosslyShady
Jade Jolie

CuntymcCunterson

2. BAHAHAHA ok the first challenge. It was funny/fun/and somewhat creative. You had two people per team create a “Drag Daughter” if you will out of a doll. Alaska’s was fucking funny “Little Poundcake” whose catchphrase was “You’re not my real dad and you never will be”. I thought it was….endearing. #bitchWasAMessFromHellButHilarious

Gurl!
  

She was a mean one

3. BAHAHAHA @ Coco Montrese telling Monica Compton not to clap when Alyssa Edward’s doll went on the runway. #theseTwoBitchesGotShadeForDaysHunty

“Don’t do that” bahahaha

4. I am dying over Coco throwing that shade at Alyssa “And unlike savannah (Alyssa’s doll) she completed all of her obligations” (referencing the Shade between them) BAHAHAHA. #wordOfTheDayIsShade

5. The main challenge was them splitting into groups and creating a TV show for kids but with some heavy innuendo a la Pee-wee-Herman thrown into it. Highlights were Detox as a giant cock, Roxxxy as Tasha Salad, and when they looked at Alyssa (who was supposed to play a cross dressing uncle) and said “You look like WILLAM“. #IAboutShatAKitten

You look like Willam

6. Ugh, Monica messing up. Ugh, Monica still not trying hard. UGH, MONICA NOT BEING THE FIERCE BITCH SHE SUPPOSEDLY IS! #getsOnMyNerves
Monica Beverly Hillz

Miss Celie’s Blues

7. Ok, so I’m just gonna say it…Alaska must have some special guardian angel or something. Bitch keeps messing up on the challenges and then “turning it out” on the runway and ends up safe. How you gonna come out for a challenge NOT IN DRAG?! This bothered me to no end. It bothered me too that everyone commented on it, but nothing was really done. Then again, the ones that ended up in the bottom two were pretty “bottom-two-ish”. #luckyBitchForNow

Alaska not in drag

8. Brings me to my next point. COCO, I love you baby, but where are all of these years of fierceness and wisdom and brilliance going? How you gonna let someone else (Alyssa) get in the way of your nerves and then mess up. For the challenge, she played a ventriloquist dummy but did nothing with it. I dunno, I feel like she could have been a LOT more creative. #nerveAndTalentHunty
coco montrese

Try Harder

9. Ro-Laska-Tox was said about 2 million more times. I’m just waiting for the laska to drop and it just be RoTox. #teamRoTox

rolaskatox

10. And then Jinkx Monsoon was all emotional and sappy with “My Grandma let me do drag and let me be myself”. I actually genuinely thought that was sweet, and I usually don’t have feelings or emotions or 10101001 100011010 10110100. #awwSooSweet
Jinkx Monsoon

Her Grandma gave her da wig

11. Sidenote: so I thought that when Coco and Alyssa were gonna talk that they were gonna GO AT IT! It just turned weird, Coco started crying, Alyssa’s mouth almost swallowed everyone whole, Coco cried some more. Honestly, with both being kinda vague as to why there’s shade, I don’t even know. I think they each need to to a 5 G’s and GOOD GOD GET a GRIP GIRL. #iJustReferencedLatrice

Alyssa Edwards

guppy lips
  

Coco Montrese

And the Oscar goes to

12. The word of the runway was PINK. I had no major issues with anyone’s outfit, except maybe Vivienne’s being a little…I dunno, something. Maybe I’m just throwing some blind shade, but that’s just how it is. Roxxxy…..bitch just TURNS it. #liveForThat

Roxxxy Andrews

TURNS IT!
  

Vivienne Pinay

eh

13. Phrase of the day “Don’t Be Shady, be a lady” #fuckThat

funty

14. In the critique, Lineysha was LUCKY AS ALL HELL to be safe bc of immunity. GURL! And she is one of my faves. #stayLonger
Lineysha Sparx

please don’t gooo

15. Critique on DETOX ”I see Faye Dunaway had a baby with Anjelica Huston and then lost all her fashion sense and started wearing clothes with holes in em” BAHAHAHA #thisTimeIDidShitAKitten (and Detox done won hunt)

bahaha

16. Coco and Monica Compton had to LIP SYNC FOR THEIR LIVES. Coco won, which I liked. Monica was too weak, not that Coco was far behind, but I gotta give her props for winning that lip sync in toddler garb LMAO. And ok, how about the producers of the show focussing away from Coco and zooming on Alyssa, when Coco was “Shantay you Stay”-ed, #evenTheProducersGotShadeHunty

toddler realness
  

girlllll

Untucked

1. “OMG, untuck and just start pulling each others _____” (I imagine she said cocks) -Coco about Detox and Roxxxy having so much love for each other. I love them too though. #teamRoTox

Coco’s One-liners lol
  

<3

2. Dear Monica Compton….This is not the place where you come to reinvent yourself. You work with what you got. You are supposedly the ghetto banjee fierce mothafucka….then you should bring that to the show and WORK it! Bitch was already vulnerable and then decides that she’s not going to work with her strengths…NOPE! How about you reinvent yourself AFTER you win the money? I mean just an idea. She frustrated me this whole episode. A queen has to be sure of herself. If not, she’s not a queen bee….she a drone. #buzzzzzzzzz

ugh

3. Can I throw some shade at Jade Jolie? Yes? OK! Sooo, how you gonna look like that and be the only one in a room of 4 or 5 other queens, and be the only one with a boyfriend. On top of that, a kinda cute boyfriend. lol. I can’t, I mean this is sooo the cunty faggitty bitch that lives betwixt my ribs talking, but I think she looks a little like Michael Cera’s Muppet Version and SHE has a boyfriend. Boggles the mind. #allTeaAllShade

Cutie
  

do you see it?

4. Finally, this Untucked, as well as most of the regular show was all about the T with Alyssa and Coco. I’m not going to say more about it bc everything has pretty much been said. I just want another frenemies episode (like last season) where they will have to work as a pair. Now THAT would be some great tv. #youHearMeProducers

Via Tabloid Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment